Hospital blood test appointments to book please use this link
Please note that you will need to have a blood form completed for you by the Doctor before you can book a blood test.
Covid-19: Vaccinating Health and social care staff.
NHS England and NHS Improvement have now published a Standard Operating Procedure for the vaccination of frontline health and social care staff. This identifies the people who can currently access NHS Health and Social Care vaccination hubs. This guidance will help organisations plan the rollout, including providing information on prioritisation and delivery methods,
All frontline health and social care workers will be eligible for the covid vaccination regardless of whether they work in hospitals, people’s homes or another setting, or who employs them.
· If you are a frontline health or social care worker and want to enquire about your first covid vaccine dose, please do not contact your GP surgery.
· If you are a frontline health or social care worker working for an organisation please contact them as they will likely have a roll out plan.
· If you are a frontline health or social care staff, either self-employed or run a small organisation within the Frimley Health and Social Care ICS footprint, and have not had contact from NHS vaccination services please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Once your email is received, you will be contacted with details about how to book your appointment. You will need your NHS number to book an appointment. To find out how to get your NHS number, please click here.
Please note, once you email us, you may not get an immediate response as we are booking more than 30,000 health and social care workers in this area so please bear with us.
Getting vaccinated only protects you from the virus, so you will still need to follow IPC and testing measures in your workplace, and follow general advice at work, at home and when you are out and about:
• Practice social distancing
• Wear a face mask
• Wash your hands carefully and frequently
• Follow the current guidance: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
The doctors and staff at the Upton Medical Partnership in Slough are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
We are offering early morning and evening appointments at the The Village Medical Centre.
Evening and weekend appointments are also available at The Bharani Medical Centre.
Did you know you can book appointments online at The Village Medical Centre.
Please ask at reception for further details and also for your online access registration form.
(Site updated 29/06/2021)